Magnolia watercolor flowers and leaves on vintage white wood background.
+ HEAT TRANSFER VINYL +
- Siser ColorPrint Easy
- Semi-Gloss Finish
- Requires Transfer Sheet (one 12" x 12" reusable sheet included with your order)
- Apply 300°F/149°C | Medium Pressure | 15 Seconds | Warm Peel
- Suitable for 100% Cotton | Cotton Poly Blends | 100% Polyester | Leather
- Machine wash cold | mild detergent | dry on normal/low dryer setting | do not dry clean or bleach
- Cut Pattern Side Up (NO need to mirror image)
+ PERMANENT ADHESIVE VINYL +
- Oracal 651
- Glossy Finish
- Permanent Adhesive (5 year outdoor)
- Weatherproof Ink and Vinyl
+ PAPER +
- Heavy weight multi-use purpose paper
- Satin Finish
- Acid Free Base
+ SUBLIMATION +
- Printed Sheet/Roll
- Heat Press Required
- Time/Temp vary based on substrate being used.
Actual printed vinyl colors may vary from what is displayed on your computer due to monitor display settings and materials printed. Heat press and teflon sheet recommended for htv. Always test cut vinyl and application process. Adhesive and heat transfer vinyl is not reusable.
Copyright © 2018 North Eighty