Magnolia Floral HTV Transfer
+++ NO SHIRT INCLUDED IN PURCHASE +++ PHYSICAL HEAT TRANSFER VINYL ONLY +++ HEAT PRESS RECOMMENDED +++
++ SIZES ARE MEASURED AT THE WIDEST/TALLEST POINTS ++
+ HEAT TRANSFER VINYL (HTV) TRANSFER +
- Remove Backing (comes taped and ready to press)
- Place on substrate (shirts, totes, canvas, etc)
- Cover with Teflon sheet to prevent scorching.
- Apply 300°F/149°C | Medium Pressure | 15 Seconds | Warm Peel
- Suitable for 100% Cotton | Cotton Poly Blends | 100% Polyester | Leather
- Can be used on any color shirt or soft substrate.
- Printed on a wide format eco-solvent printer.
+++ PLEASE NOTE +++
+ Transfers press best using a heat press, but an iron or Easy Press can be used, but heavy pressure on hard surface is a must.
+ Sizes are approximate (slight variations), and measured at the longest side of design.
+ There may be areas of white showing in and around the edges of the design.
+ Colors may vary from what is displayed on your computer monitor.
+ It is customers responsibility to know which transfer is needed for your specific project/shirt.
+ I am not responsible for user error. "Bleed through" of shirt pigment. There are a LOT of how to/informational videos on YouTube.
Copyright © 2020 North Eighty